- Our service is available 7 days a week.
- You can call and talk to us from anywhere, as long as you have a land line or mobile phone.
- Ecourages you to talk frankly and openly with your counsellor.
- You can share, ask, vent, about how you feel and our counsellors with help you with fresh insight and a way to move forward.
- Hearing your regular counsellors voice can be very calming in times of distress.
- You choose whether you would like to remain anonymous.
- Perfect solution if you are housebound for some reason due to disability, or maybe you are caring for small children/elderly parents, and are enable to
- spend time away from home.
- It can be less intimidating than face to face counselling.
- Allows people living overseas to have access to English speaking Counsellors.
Confidentiality is at the centre of all our counselling services.
- All telephone counselling calls remain strictly confidential.
- Your telephone number will never be shared with anyone.
- You will never be contacted by phone at any time other than for pre arranged telephone counselling sessions.
How many Telephone Counselling sessions should I book?
According to therapeutic guidelines and good practice, Telephone Counselling is most beneficial with a minimum of 6 - 15 sessions. However, some clients may require mid term support which lasts for 4 months - 1 year or long term psychotherapeutic support for up to 2 years. Most of our new clients follow the suggested minimum amount and initially book 6 Telephone Counselling sessions and save 10%.
You Call We Listen online counselling can help you with:
Abuse | Addictions | Bereavement
Bullying | Cancer | Depression | Stress
Eating Disorders | OCD
Pain Issues | Personal Development Relationships | Self-esteem
Self-harm | Trauma | Work Related Issues | Child & Teen Issues... plus any other issues and situations you want to discuss.
To help you move forward to a brighter future talk to one of our trained counsellors today.
'Without the help of these very special caring people at you call we listen, I can say with all honesty I would not be living my life today.
They have stood by me and empowered me to be the person I am today.
I still talk to my counsellor to keep in the right place as I know addiction can be strong and take over if I feel weak.
When I do feel myself weaken, my counsellor is their at the other end of the phone immediately.
You call we listen, online counselling have transformed my life, I cannot praise them enough'
Thank you, thank you, thanks you.
K Brook, London